Prior planning for conception it’s recommended to improve the overall health and well being, emotional and physical. To what is needed we regulate the menstrual cycle, ovulation, improve egg quality and endometrium lining. The treatment plan is specific to your needs and symptoms, this can improve for successful conception and healthy pregnancy.
Relaxation, stress has shown that it can have a big impact to positive conception. The happy hormones are being compromised and constricted and they want to flow freely and happy to allow the egg and sperm to meet.
The pre-conception preparation is recommended for 3 months; this time allows for your body to strengthen, have a regular menstruation/ovulation cycle and for your body and mind to be in harmony with the help of Acupuncture, Herbs and Vitamins, specific Nutrition/diet advice for conception and Lifestyle advice to assist with further relaxation.
Improving sperm quality and quantity, this is done with Acupuncture, Herbs or Vitamins and Diet.
The Fertility Program covers to assist with;
- Improve the function of the ovaries to produce better quality eggs
- Produce larger number of follicles
- Increase the thickness of the endometrium wall
- Prevent the uterus from contracting
- Improve semen quality and quantity
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease the stress to relax
- Regulate the menstruation cycle
- Improve any PMT
First consultation: 90 minutes – $145
Including Acupuncture treatment, Nutrition advice and Lifestyle changes
Follow up: 60 minutes – $90